Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Whew, hectic weekend!

Hope you all got to see Titanic the Musical, which wrapped today - I took my lovely wife and my wonderful Mom-in-Law to see it Saturday night and we loved it!

Great performances, terrific singers, a fantastic orchestra - outstanding work by one and all!

Before the day slipped away, I wanted to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there, including the two listed in the second paragraph - and a special wish to my Mom, who continues her reign as the World's Greatest Mom!

Great to see my younger brother at her house today (along with his daughters). Hope it was a great one, Mom!

No comments: