Lots of great shows on tap this weekend - here's the rundown:
- Dave Barry's Complete Guide to Guys - First Church Dinner Theater presents the production on Feb. 13 and 14 - the dinner is at 6:30 p.m., and the show is at 8 p.m. It will be presented at First United Methodist Church at 1124 5th Avenue in Huntington. Tickets for dinner and the show are: adult: $25 / children under 12 $8. Tickets for the show only (as space permits): $6. Babysitting is available on request for all shows (advance notice required). Reservations are required for all dinners: call 304-522-0357 or 740-867-8576 or go to email@example.com.
- Brilliant Traces - Alban Arts Center presents the play on Feb. 13, 14, 20 and 21at 8 p.m., and Feb. 15 and 22 at 2 p.m. at the Alban Arts Center at 65 Olde Main Street in Saint Albans. Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for students and seniors.
- The Marvelous Wonderettes - Portsmouth Little Theatre presents the musical on Feb. 13, 14, 20 and 21 at 7:30 p.m., and Feb. 15 and 22 at 2 p.m. The show will be presented at the theatre at 1117 Lawson Street in Portsmouth. Tickets are $15 each, $12 for seniors and students.
- Pontypool - M.T. Pockets Theatre Company presents the performance on Feb. 13, 14, 19, 20 and 21 at 8 p.m. at 1390 1/2 University Avenue in Morgantown. Tickets are $15 for adults, $13 for seniors, and $10 for students. For Mature Audiences.
- Murder Mysteries - Music, Murder, & Mayhem present Interactive Murder Dinner Parties, including: “Another Fistful of Bullets!” on Feb. 13 at 7 p.m. at EZ Street at 720 N. Winfield Road in St. Albans.Tickets are by Reservation Only: 304-204-2455. Tickets are $35 per Guest; "Music, Murder & Mayhem!" on Feb. 14 at 6:45 p.m. at Greenbo Lake State Resort Park in Greenup, Ky. Tickets are by reservation only. Call 1-800-325-0083. Tickets are $40 per Guest - overnight packages are available.
So get out there and support your community theatre!