Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

A New Way of Seeing Things

Again, my apologies for the light blogging - I was out of town for a few days to have Lasik surgery on my eyes. For the first time, I can see objects at a distance without wearing glasses or contacts - and it's an amazing feeling. I'll try to make up for my two absences in the past week with several posts - thanks for bearing with me.

By the way, anyone who'd like to send in their own comments about local theatre, reviews of shows they've seen or previews of upcoming shows, feel free to post a comment, or send your thoughts to this email address: TheMinskers@aol.com.

No comments: