Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Back to Blogging

I'm back! Did you miss me?

Sorry for the lack of blogging for the past few days - the family and I went to Chicago over the holiday weekend to help our youngest son get settled into his new apartment.

At least I got some much-needed exercise! The move included carrying a couch up to a third floor apartment, an effort that required all three of the Minsker men to accomplish. (Though between you and me, I think Old Man Minsker's days of moving heavy furniture up three flights of stairs are about over. That's a young man's game!)

But it wasn't all work - we also got in some sightseeing, visited the Art Institute and had fun hanging in the Windy City with our loved ones!

Still, it's good to be back home and we should be back to blogging as usual tomorrow. Hope you had a great Labor Day, too!

No comments: