Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Speak Your Mind

So Friday we had lots of fun at High School Musical rehearsal, working on the big song that ends the first act.

Since I have two left feet, I just watched as choreographer Amy Browning patiently worked with the cast (virtually everyone is in the number) and got them started on the process of learning the complicated moves involved.

It made me appreciate yet again how talented the cast is and what a great directing team I get to work with. Amy is not only a terrific choreographer, she's also an excellent director, too - I always count my lucky stars that she's on the team.

So which song were we working on?It's probably my favorite in the show - Stick to the Status Quo. In case you've been living in a cave and haven't seen it, here's the clip from the TV movie:

No comments: