Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Michael Cerveris on "Fringe"

Thanks to my pal Len for pointing out that Huntington's own Michael Cerveris, who's best known for his outstanding work on Broadway, is also appearing on the new Fox TV show Fringe. (This photo is courtesy Fox Television.)

You can read more about him at this site (the official show site) - look for his link near the bottom.

I've only seen a few episodes of the show, and if I recall he's only appeared briefly so far - but I suspect he'll have a bigger role in upcoming episodes. Is that cool or what?

Oh, and I should mention that the TV show Fringe is very good, although probably not suitable for young ones. And now you have another good reason to watch!

Thanks, Len!

No comments: