Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just A Reminder - This Is Everyone's Blog!

In a recent comment, my pal Zach Davis said, "I just want to let you know if you ever need anything let me know. I see a lot of shows and I don't mind (writing) a review if you happen to miss out."

Zach, thanks! Your comment gives me a chance to remind our readers: I consider this "our" blog (the "our" being all of us who enjoy community theatre), and reviews, commentary and essays of all shapes and sizes are always welcome!

I certainly can't make it to every show, so guest reviews would be much appreciated! Feel free to email such things to me at TheMinskers@aol.com.

But I should add that I reserve the right to edit for grammar and spelling according to the Associated Press stylebook. Also, abusive language is right out. Otherwise, go for it!

No comments: