Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Monday, December 27, 2010

The Best Of 2010 in Local Theatre

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

The end of the year is rushing up fast, so it's time (as my pal Bil reminded me) to put together a "Best of the Year" list - and as always, you're invited to send along your list of favorites, too!

The idea isn't to slight anyone, but just to mention some of the best performances in community theatre from the past year - best shows, best actors, actresses - that sort of thing.

Feel free to email those to me at TheMinskers@aol.com and I'll include them here. I'm still working on my list, and I'll post it before the 31st, but feel free to send yours along - it's fun to look back at the year in review.

If you need reminders about the shows from 2010, the first day of each month I tried to list the shows taking the stage (and I mostly succeeded) - feel free to look those over to jog your memory (the archives are over there in the right-hand column).

No comments: