Holy cow, there's no shortage of shows to catch this weekend! Here's the rundown:
- A Christmas Carol - Marshall's Theatre Alliance presents the one-man show by Jack Cirillo at 8 p.m. tonight at the Joan C. Edwards Playhouse.
- Mary - CYAC offers its annual production about the mother of Jesus at the WVSU Capitol Center in Charleston tonight and tomorrow at 8 p.m.
- Irving Berlin's White Christmas - 5th Avenue Theatre will present the show at the City Hall Auditorium Dec. 3 - 5 and 10 - 12.
- A Christmas Carol: Scrooge and Marley - ACTC will present the holiday classic Dec. 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- Oliver! - The Children's Theatre of Charleston presents the beloved musical Dec. 3 - 5 at the Civic Center Little Theatre.
- It's a Wonderful Life: A Radio Play - The Portsmouth Little Theatre will present the show based on the classic film Dec. 3, 4, 5, 10, 11 and 12.
So get out there and support your community theatre!