Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

On Stage Tonight - "The Pillowman"

Tonight there's only one show running (why don't more groups offer Sunday performances?) - The Pillowman.

The show starts at 8:00 p.m. at The Capitol Center Theatre, 123 Summers Street, Charleston. Tickets are $15.00/adults and $10.00/students and seniors. Tickets are available at the door, at go to www.charlestonstagecompany.com or reserve by phone at (304)343-5272.

2 comments:

Sanctuary said...

Hey, Chuck-

There was NOT a performance of "The Pillowman" scheduled for tonight (Sunday, Feb 24). "The Pillowman" runs Thursday through Saturday...3 more chances to catch it (next week, Feb. 28,29,and Mar. 1)

I have the day off for my birthday and an Oscar party tonight!...I need the break...I now have a bump on my head and REAL black eye from this past weekend!!!

Hope to see everyone at the show next weekend!
-Ryan

Chuck Minsker said...

ACK! How did I manage that? Sorry about that...