Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Friday, February 15, 2008

A Scary Event

As you can read in this story by Jean Tarbett in today's Herald-Dispatch, Cabell Midland graduate and local theatre veteran Michael Moore, a student at Northern Illinois University, was not hurt in the violence yesterday at that school. It was a close call - he was in the building next to the one where the shooting took place - but I know all his friends and family are relieved to know that he's OK.

7 comments:

Evan Minsker said...

It's great to know that my best friend was OK. I was so worried.

And Michael Moore is much more than just "a Midland grad" - he is America's sweetheart.

Chuck Minsker said...

True! And no actor ever got more mileage out of a bad mustache! We love ya, Michael!

Unknown said...

Hey, I think I'm the one that gave him that bad stache. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

Chuck Minsker said...

Actually, I was thinking of the one he wore in "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" - but the one he wore in "Honk" was awesome, too! I always feel that any show is better with fake mustaches - heck we even put beards on several girls for "The Hobbit!" Ya gotta love show business!

Unknown said...

No, I think I told him to wear the one in Alexander too. I think I just love a man with facial hair.

Unknown said...

Oh, I didn't finish reading your post. I put those beards on the girls too. LOL

Chuck Minsker said...

I had forgotten - you did give Michael the 'stache in "Alexander!" Well, I'm taking all the credit for my own beard, by golly! ;-)

(Actually, Jeanette is the one who prefers me with a beard - so I guess she gets the credit for that one. I can't win for losing!)