Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Back in Town

Thanks to Blogger for keeping the posts rolling even though I was out of town over the past weekend.

June 26 was my 25th wedding anniversary, and my lovely wife Jeanette and I combined a family trip to take son Evan back to Chicago with a family vacation (which included Justin and Morgan) and a special anniversary date night.

Just so you won't think I've been neglecting you, dear readers, I should mention that we took in a show while in the Windy City - we saw the excellent Jersey Boys, about which I'll write up a proper review sometime this week. Here's the short version: "If you get a chance to see it, go! It's wonderful!"

It was a fun trip, but it's great to be home!

No comments: