Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Winner Is...

Our Tony Award competition is over, and the winner - with 17 correct predictions out of a possible 26 - is my pal Denise.

Placing second is Nick, who split it down the middle - 13 correct, 13 wrong.

I managed third place with only 10 right and 16 wrong.

And as he predicted, Mark managed to eke me out of last place, with five right answers.

Mark, if it's any consolation, the famous counting chicken missed 'em all.

Thanks to my pals for playing along! Denise, as the winner, we name this year's prize after you - so enjoy holding the "Denise LaCara Tony Award Good Guessing Award 2008!" Your record will be tough to top!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denise has an unfair advantage - she knows her stuff.

:o)

I'm waiting for next year's winner of the "Mark Hayes Pathetic Loser" award! Perhaps...could I dream? A reprise?!

Nice job on the real time blogging, Chuckster. Interesting comments from you, and I would agree that Whoopi can be very annoying. lol

Chuck Minsker said...

Thanks, Mark! I appreciate it (although I need to go back and correct some misspellings that slipped past me in the rush). I didn't think Whoopi was terrible - I just think there are better hosts out there. And I wouldn't get my heart set on repeating - no way I'll avoid crashing two years in a row!