Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Tony Awards Live! (#12)

Time for the big wrap-up - the award for Best Musical. The winner: In The Heights. (Typed early, based on crowd reaction. Was I right? Yep!) A mob of people rush the stage.

Whoopi wraps it up, urging everyone to go to the theatre (of course, the Tonys are a great sales tool for Broadway). And we're done!

All in all, a decent show, some excellent numbers, and lots of deserving winners.

I still have to add up the results of our competition (though I think I know who the winner is), so I'll have that soon.

Hope you enjoyed our little live recap, and thanks for following along!

No comments: