Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Friday, June 05, 2009

One More Show for June - "Guys and Dolls"

My pal Stephen Vance passes this along about another show this month I missed:
Portsmouth Little Theatre is doing Guys and Dolls June 19 and 26 at 7:30 p.m., and June 20 and 27 at 2:00 p.m.

The main reason I mention this show is because our good friend Mark Near will be playing the role of Nicely Nicely.
I'm so there! I can't wait to hear him singing "Sit Down, You're Rocking the Boat!"

A great show, highly recommended!

2 comments:

MHN1957 said...

Thanks for the mention!
May I note that the shows remaining are:
Friday 06/26/09 7:30
Saturday 06/27/09 2:00 and 7:30

Purchae tickets online or you can tell if the shows are sold out before you drive to Portsmouth by looking at the buy tickets link.

www.pltlive.com

Chuck Minsker said...

Mark, thanks for the reminder! Break a leg, ya rascal!