Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Thursday, June 04, 2009

This Weekend - the Tony Awards!

A reminder that the Tony Awards will be televised Sunday evening, and for the third year in a row, I'll be live-blogging the show.

That means I'll be posting live updates all through the evening, so feel free to follow along in the fun as we see if my typing fingers make it through the festivities!

There's still time to enter our "Pick the Tony Winners" contest. There's no actual prize other than bragging rights (we're on a tight budget here at ye olde Tri-State Theatre blog), but what more could you want?

You can send you choices in by clicking on the link at the bottom of this entry, or you can email them to me at TheMinskers@aol.com. The list of the nominees can be found at this link.

I plan to post my wild guesses - er, carefully chosen selections on Saturday. You can send in your entries anytime before the start of the show.

Good luck! (Oops, I mean, Break a leg!)

No comments: