Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

300!

Tomorrow morning I'll have a recap of the New Works Fest so far (including short reviews of the works presented), and I'll preview tomorrow night's presentation of Collis P! (and I'll tell you the secret behind its first reading more than two years ago).

But first, I have to share a milestone that doesn't matter to anyone but me. This is post #300 for your humble Tri-State Theatre blog, which has been around just shy of nine months, or about 270 days - so we've managed just over a post a day! Like I always say, a bargain at twice the price!

Thanks for reading and writing along - we have lots of fun stuff coming up, so add us to your "Favorites" list and stay tuned!

No comments: