Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

A Wild Ride

Excuse the lack of blogging today, but the family and I finally got around to an activity I've been trying to talk them into for years - we went whitewater rafting on West Virginia's New River!

It was great fun, thanks to our pals at Songer Rafting (and our guide Doug, who was a hoot and a half). What better way to spend a beautiful Saturday than rolling down the scenic New River Gorge on a great day like today?

I'll admit that I was tossed into the drink by an unexpected bounce, but I had lots of company there, and it didn't take away from a great experience.

If you're interested in some real-world adventure, I recommend giving whitewater a try!

No comments: