Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Auditions for "A Christmas Carol"


My insider on all things theatre (and longtime pal) Mark Near sends me this reminder:
Auditions for A Christmas Carol are coming up this weekend: Saturday, Aug. 25 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Sunday, Aug 26 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at Huntington City Hall Auditorium.
That's the musical version of the classic Charles Dickens tale, and the director of the show is my pal Mary Smirl. This is the second year in a row 5th Avenue Theatre has staged the show, and they hope it will become an annual tradition. Recommended!

UPDATE: My pal Paul Neace tells me that they will also be auditioning for a children's pre-show that will run in front of A Christmas Carol. So they're not just looking for grownups here!

No comments: