Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Watching "High School Musical"

That's where my lovely wife and I were last night (and I saw quite a few familiar faces there at the Clay Center) - we drove to Charleston to watch the Light Opera Guild's presentation of "HSM," and to say I was impressed would be an understatement. They put on a fantastic production to a sold-out, wildly enthusiastic crowd.

It was top-notch in every way, from the terrific performers to the original choreography to the sets and costumes - it was incredibly entertaining!

Their show makes me that much more eager to tackle "HSM" - it's a show that's loaded with energy, laughs and fun! Kudos to everyone in Charleston for a great production!

No comments: