Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Coming Up: M.U. Summer Pops Chorale

It's always surprising, how many wonderful performances are presented to the public - yet we hear little or nothing about them. It's an oversight I try to correct with this humble blog, but stuff slips past me all the time. (Hey, I'm only human, after all!)

If not for my pal Mark Hayes, I would have missed this one: The Marshall Summer Pops Chorale will present a concert August 10th and 11th, 2007 at the Jomie Jazz Forum. The show will feature popular choral music and a performance by Beth McVey.

Adjunct Professor of Music Bruce Rous is both musical director and accompanist for the group, and has written some new material for the performance.

Tickets are $10, but seating is limited. For more information, call (304) 696-3117.

No comments: