Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Sending In Ideas To This Blog

Here's a recent comment I thought I'd throw out here for everyone's info, since it was a darn good question.

Zach wrote:
"How do I submit things to you. I have a topic I would like to see done that would be a good one and you may agree."
Zach, I'd be glad to hear your idea - you can either send it in as a comment and write at the top "DO NOT PUBLISH" or you can email me at TheMinskers@aol.com. Whichever works better for you!

And that's true for the rest of you out there - if you have a comment or suggestion you'd like to send along, send it to the above email address or send in a comment - it's easy and painless! And heaven knows I can use the help - we're in the dry spell until October, when the community shows will start taking the stage.

No comments: