Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Friday, March 05, 2010

Cast List for MU Benefit Performance

My pal Ryan sent in this comment about the March 11 fundraiser for students in the Marshall University Department of Theatre (you can read more about it right here):
When something like this is announced, I'm always surprised when the performers aren't listed. I'm sure this will be great, and I'm interested in going, but I'd like to know who will be onstage.

This happened with ARTS Valentine's Cabaret last year...With a couple of exceptions, I had no idea who was involved until I showed up to see the show. Sometimes I have found out about casts in a newspaper article the day before the show opens. I think it may help to attract a larger audience and sell tickets earlier if people know in advance who they are going to see.

Your blog does a good job of posting cast lists... Do some groups just not release that info?
Some groups do and some don't. Sometimes I remember to post them, and sometimes I forget. You're right, it should always be listed!

Here at your fully operational theatre blog, we aim to please! Here's the list of performances I have (subject to changes and additions, of course):
MU THEATRE GUILD CABARET 2010

I Will Be Me – Mary Kate Young, Nathan Mohebbi, Josh Meredith
Old Fashioned Love Story – Liz Pollack
Tonight at Eight – Christian Whitt
If I Told You – Mary Kate Young, Scott Burner
Play The Game – Ethan Treutle
Climbing Uphill – Liz Pollack
A Fine, Fine Line - Caitlin Haught
Breathe Me – Mary Kate Young, Chelsea Sanders, Rachel Stefursky, Scott Burner, Nathan Mohebbi, Josh Meredith
Party Dress - Erika Rose Lawson
I am Aldolfo – Jeremy Plyburn, Liz Pollack
Blue Hair – Rachel Kenaston
I’m Alive – Josh Meredith
Come To Your Senses – Mary Kate Young
For Good – Caitlin Haught, Cristin Haught
Run Away With Me – Scott Burner
For Now – Full Company
There's some amazing talent on display there - it should be an awesome show, and for a good cause!

Highly recommended!

No comments: