Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

On Stage This Afternoon - "Snoopy!!! The Musical"

Saturday night I saw the musical You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown, and loved it! I laughed, I cheered and I got choked up at the end (The song "Happiness" always gets me.) I'll have a more detailed review soon.

And that's only half of the event known as Peanutsapalooza!

Taking the stage this afternoon in Huntington is the sequel to "Charlie Brown" - Snoopy!!! The Musical. It wraps up the first of two weekends of Peanutsapalooza!

The show is being presented by First Stage Theatre Company, and stars the characters from the classic Peanuts comic strip.

It will be performed today at the Huntington City Hall auditorium at 2:30 p.m.

Admission is $12; $10 for kids 12 and under.

It's a great show, and highly recommended for all ages!

Over the next couple of days I'll be running some interviews with members of the cast, so keep an eye out for that!

No comments: