Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

One More Show for March - "Romeo and Juliet"

Argh! It never fails - there's always a show (or two) that I miss when I do my monthly "Here's what's coming up" post.

My pal Mel sends along this reminder of a classic I'd missed:
Romeo and Juliet - Charleston's Contemporary Youth Arts Company presents Dan Kehde and Mark Scarpelli's musical adaptation of Shakespeare's timeless story.

Performances are March 25, 26, 27, April 1, 2, and 3rd at 8 p.m. and Sunday, March 28 at 2 p.m. All performances will be at the WVSU Capitol Center Theatre in Charleston. Will send you a cast list soon.
Thanks!

No comments: