Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

The Last Word on Menopause

The last show of "Menopause the Musical" starts at 3:00 p.m. today at the Joan C. Edwards Performing Arts Center at Marshall University.

Sadly, I didn't get to catch it. However, a couple of friends did see it, and I asked them to let me know what they thought. Here's what they said:

<< From 2 Women of a CERTAIN age,
We laughed from beginning to end - it's really nice to know we are NORMAL. Totally identified with the characters. I didn't think there would be any men there but the few that were appeared to be with their wives. Highly recommended! >>

So there you go - if you missed it this time, keep an eye out for it. It was popular enough that I'm sure it'll swing around this way again soon.

No comments: