Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Monday, March 26, 2007

March Winds Down

OK, so let's see - I still owe you all a final "Cats" commentary (that'll be coming along later this evening); I'll have a post later this week about what shows to look for in the month ahead (some goodies are on the way); and I managed to avoid watching that terrible "Grease" TV finale last night, but my pal Angela suffered through it and offers a recap right here on her "Stay Tuned" blog. Thanks, Angela! Note that Max won the competition - which just proves that Angela and my pal Denise are much better at picking winners than yours truly. This should surprise no one.

No comments: