Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Back in Business - With a Confession to Make

We're back in business at the Tri-State Theatre blog! Sorry for the sporadic service of late, but I was without Internet service for about a week there, and had computer problems on top of that - but that's all cleared up now. Hopefully!

But I have a confession to make. I haven't been entirely honest with you, gentle readers, though I had the purest of motivations. It's like this: I've been out of town for two months.

My job sent me away to Maryland to go through some training, and that's why you haven't seen many reviews of shows, other than Children of Eden, which I managed to catch during my one weekend back home.

I didn't mention being gone because I didn't want to broadcast my absence - after all, these comments can be read by anyone, anywhere in the world. And not everyone is as nice as you are.

Oh, the blog has continued despite the distance, mostly thanks to the generous help of many of my friends, including Ryan Hardiman, Stephen Vance, Jack Cirillo, Jack Welch and Mark Hayes, to name but a few. Many thanks to them and all the others who helped keep me informed while I was on the road.

It's good to be home, and the posts will be flying with their normal frequency from here on (hopefully).

No comments: