Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Vote is Extended to Friday!

Just to make it easier for everyone (including me), I'm extending the voting on "Favorite Shows" until Friday at 11:00 p.m. - so there's still time to vote. Just click on the "Post Comments" link at the bottom of this entry, or send an email to TheMinskers@aol.com (don't worry, you won't end up on a mailing list).

Tell us what community theatre show you'd like to see produced locally! We'll post the results Monday, so vote early and vote often!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Musicals--Phantom, The Whiz, Jekyll & Hyde, Jesus Christ Superstar, Pippin, Mary Poppins, South Pacific,Chicago, Chorus Line

Non-Musicals--What about plays based from Sherlock Holmes?? Maybe even Boxcar Children, Prince/Pauper, Rebecca of Sunnybrooke Farm. James and the Giant Peach, Holes, and Mrs. Piggle Wiggle would be great ones I think...musical or non-musical.

My voting mind I guess is more in the kid range....but I do aggree with the other post about more non-musicals. I'm wondering how many kids/adults are out there that would LOVE to be in a play...not a musical. I know of several myself. (my little one will cover my mouth for saying "non-muscial")...gasp!!!!!!!!

Thanks for extending our time limit for votes and comments that the 6 or so of us read...
Trish

Chuck Minsker said...

Trish, thanks for voting! And before someone takes me seriously, I should admit that the Tri-State Theatre blog actually gets thousands of "hits" every month. I'm still hoping to lure more of those visitors into voting!

Anonymous said...

Chuck
I was HOPING to get the MANY MANY readers of the Theatre Blog to respond to my "6 or so us"....you weren't the one that was supposed to respond to it....hahahaha

Chuck Minsker said...

Trish, I just can't help but chime in. (Dang! I'm doing it again!) ;-)