Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Howdy to Denise, My Blogging Pal

Before she moved away, I was lucky enough to work on several shows with my pal Denise Duellman LaCara. She's one of those incredibly talented people you love to work with - she's a terrific director / music director / vocal instructor / costume designer - you name the theatre job, and chances are she's great at it.

These days she hangs out in Zanesville with her equally talented husband, Len - and I'm glad to say we still get to visit every now and then, as they make return trips to Huntington (one of these days I'll return the favor and drop by Zanesville - honest!).

I say all these nice things by way of introducing a great way for Denise's friends and fans to keep up with her projects - she's just started writing a theatre blog of her own! In the first entry she said many nice things about me, so it's only fair for me to return the favor.

You can check out her blog right here. Welcome to the Internet family, Denise!

No comments: