Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Finished!

I just finished reading the last Harry Potter book. I certainly don't want to give anything away to those who haven't read it, so I'll post a "safe to read" review tomorrow (though admittedly the book has nothing to do with theatre - the review is just one of those little extras we like to provide for you, gentle reader).

The great thing is, I can stop living in fear of someone spoiling it for me - apparently one of the early reviews gave away key parts of the ending. That writer shouldn't be allowed to write reviews.

OK, I'm off my soapbox.

2 comments:

Stephen Vance said...

I'm not a Harry Potter fan but although it has nothing to do with theatre directly, it has definitely infiltrated it. I would say no less than 20 cast members of Oklahoma! had their noses stuck in the book during every break all weekend long. I know at least a couple had finished before Sunday's show...talk about dedication.

Chuck Minsker said...

Ha! There were quite a few kids at "High School Musical" auditions who had their book with them, too. Personally, I love seeing the kids reading like that - I think too many young people don't realize what boundless entertainment books have to offer.