Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

On Hold

Well, I thought I was going to have a cool announcement today - but unforeseen circumstances force me to delay it a little longer. Sorry to keep you in suspense, but I can't say a word until I get the go-ahead. Maybe tomorrow?

Trust me, it's going to be really cool. At least I think so. Your mileage may vary, of course.

We now return to your regularly scheduled blog.

By the way (to change the subject), we had a meeting tonight with the High School Musical directing team, getting ready for auditions July 21 and 22. What a great group - it's so much fun kicking around ideas and working on plans, especially when you get to have a great dinner at Chili Willi's at the same time! Go Wildcats!

6 comments:

Angela Henderson-Bentley said...

YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE!!!

You know I'm totally obsessed with all things "HSM"...

Chuck Minsker said...

Sorry about that! Believe me, I'm dying to tell - some secrets are difficult to keep bottled up. But I should be able to tell all... soon! Bear with me, Angela!

Sanctuary said...

Maybe it's not about HSM at all..

If you tell me that the children's theatre is going to be the first to produce "RENT" I believe I may have to kill myself.

Chuck Minsker said...

HA! Ryan, I busted a gut on that one! No need to kill yourself - First Stage isn't doing "Rent" At least as far as I know...

Anonymous said...

I can spill the beans --

Chuck has decided to cast himself as "Troy".

Daring, yes, but you'd expect that from a Minsker.....

Chuck Minsker said...

Ha! Well, if that didn't drive audiences away, nothing would! I'm enjoying the guesses so much, I may just hold off on the announcement a little longer. (Of course, I have no choice at this point - but soon...)