Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Friday, July 27, 2007

This Weekend

Lots to do this weekend! It's your last chance to see Oklahoma at the Ritter Park Amphitheater - I'm hoping this is the weekend I get to see it! (What can I say, it's been a crazy month.)

You can also take a drive along Interstate 64 and catch the Charleston Light Opera Guild's production of Disney's High School Musical at the Clay Center. My spy in that group tells me it's an awesome show! If you can't make it this time around, it also runs next weekend.

As for me, the directing team for the upcoming First Stage production of that same show will be making the decisions about casting the show this weekend. We'll announce the cast Monday both here and at the First Stage website.

No comments: