Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

What a Relief!

Much gratitude to my pal Andrea (who also happens to be my editor here on the blog) for finally giving in and changing my photo over there on the right. (If you're still seeing the old photo, hit "reload.") I'll never win a beauty contest (unless I'm playing Monopoly), but I really, really, really didn't care for the photo they put on there - it was just scary. (Please - no easy jokes.)

Thanks, Andrea - I'm in your debt!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite a relief to your readers, as well!

Online said...

Aw, shucks... no thanks needed. Apologies to your readers' eyes, though. Sorry it took so long.

Chuck Minsker said...

And these, dear readers... are my friends. ;-)