Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Friday, January 08, 2010

Levi Names His Favorite Performers For 2009

Here's another list of "Favorite Performers" - courtesy Levi "Charlie Brown" Kelley, who writes:
Okay, I have to say my Favorite Actor this year is definitely Ryan Hardiman, his performance in Man Of La Mancha gave me CHILLS, and in Rent he along with Beth Winkler as Mimi had me crying.

My choice for Best Actress is definitely Jessica Maier for her performance in All Shook Up. Such a strong presence and her comedic ability was awesome.

Best comedic actor had to be Stephanie Cook in ACTC's production of A Little Night Music. Her portrayal of the Countess Carl-Magnum had me rolling in the aisles, yet feeling sorry for her at the same time. Such a strong performance.

Those are my Favorites for this year. Oh, as well as Maggie Saunders in Into The Woods. Great job on such an iconic role as The Witch.
Thanks, Levi!

No comments: