Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Shelly Names Her Favorites From 2009

From the comments, my pal Shelly sends along her comments about the best performers from 2009:
I definitely agree with most (of Bil's) choices. Clint McElroy was fantastic in I Ought To Be In Pictures.

I also feel Ryan Hardiman deserves a mention for Man of La Mancha and RENT.

Nathan Mohebbi, Ryan's cast mate, deserves praise as well for one of the best performances I've seen in West Virginia for his role in RENT.

I didn't get to see Marshall University's productions, but I'm sure they were great as well!
Indeed they were, Shelly! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

No comments: