Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Shows On Stage in January

Hey, I almost forgot to list the shows coming up this month!

As near as I can tell, it's a short list. The only show I know about is The Pirates of Penzance, the classic Gilbert and Sullivan musical. It's being staged beginning the last weekend in January by the Charleston Light Opera Guild.

More on that later, and if there are shows out there I missed, let me know!

There are a few more in February, and then in March we have a bumper crop!

2 comments:

eddie_harbert said...

Hi Chuck!

I am directing "I Love You...You're Perfect...Now Change" for Arts Resources for the Tri-State this month. The show dates are January 29-31 and February 5-7. It will be performed in a dinner theatre format with show-only tickets as well. Cost is $25.00 for dinner and show and $10 for show only.

We have a great cast: Mark Baker, Mary Olson, Ron Short, Betty Craddock, Dave Benton, Jane Modlin, Jennifer Scott, and Josh Taylor.

I will send more information along or you can call me at (304) 412-8738 for more information. We are still looking for people to work backstage. If you're interested, give me a call!

Chuck Minsker said...

Dang, I knew there was at least one more show in January - I thought "I Love You..." didn't hit until February!

Thanks for the info, Eddie - I'll post this on the main page. Sorry about that!