Title

Tri-State Theater

Let's discuss upcoming shows, secrets behind the scenes, things you never knew about the theater and why live theater is so darn entertaining.

Monday, January 04, 2010

One More Show for January - "I Love You..."

Whoops, I missed a show for January - my pal Eddie Harbert sends along this reminder:
I am directing I Love You...You're Perfect...Now Change for Arts Resources for the Tri-State this month.

The show dates are Jan. 29-31 and Feb. 5-7. It will be performed in a dinner theatre format with show-only tickets as well. Cost is $25.00 for dinner and show and $10 for show only.

We have a great cast: Mark Baker, Mary Olson, Ron Short, Betty Craddock, Dave Benton, Jane Modlin, Jennifer Scott and Josh Taylor.

I will send more information along or you can call me at 304-412-8738 for more information. We are still looking for people to work backstage. If you're interested, give me a call!

No comments: